The Nano-Air® Jacket was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, offers outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide superb range of motion for unhindered movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk for wear with a harness or pack
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs have stretch knit insets for coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 318 g (11.2 oz)
- 2-3 weeks
- This item is currently available in sizes XS-2XL. If you need or purchase additional sizes, your coolperx buying assistant will reach out with substitute options.
- Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.
Non-custom purchases, including samples, may be returned in a secure package within 30 days for the cost minus shipping and restocking fees. The items must be undamaged, unworn, unwashed and have any and all tags still attached.
- A 25% restocking fee is applied for blank returns that are not resellable (i.e., unique products that are custom created for your company).
- A 10% restocking fee is applied to resellable items.
Customized items cannot be returned.
Samples may be sent it back undamaged, unworn, unwashed, and with any and all tags in a secure package within 30 days for a credit towards your qualifying purchase of any item of minimum order quantity or greater.
- A 10% restocking fee is applied to any returned samples.
If your order was undeliverable, you can contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide a valid address for reshipment. You will be liable for any additional shipping costs incurred due to an inaccurate or invalid shipping address provided by you to us in your order details.
We will hold inventory on returned packages for up to 30 days, and any items stored here after this time will be donated, or disposed of in the most environmentally conscious manner available.
If you place an order and request to exchange the product after 48 hours or post-production, a 10% restocking fee is charged for resellable items. For items that are not resellable, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. Customized items cannot be exchanged.
We stand by the quality of our products and services at Coolperx. If you receive an item that has manufacturer defects or has been damaged during transit, we will gladly refund or replace items upon review. For any defective/damaged customized products (imprint, embroidery, heat transfer, screen-print, etching, laser), Coolperx will refund you for the cost of the item minus shipping.
All requests are carefully reviewed and refunds/replacements are made on a case-by-case basis. Please send a photo to email@example.com with a brief description of the problem and we’ll get back to you.