THE BOSS stainless steel growler is ready for filling with ice cold craft beer at the brewery, fresh hot coffee from your local cafe, or delicious, homemade, cold brewed coffee from your kitchen. Featuring our TriMax® triple insulation technology, this bottle is vacuum insulated and tested to keep liquids hot and cold. We've included a removable stainless steel growler infuser, so you have the option of adding the flavor of fresh fruit to your drinks. If you’re a tea enthusiast, fill the infuser with tea leaves and THE BOSS will steep your tea inside. On a summer day or warm evening, pour your favorite wine in the growler, add slices of oranges, limes, pineapple, and enjoy refreshingly chilled sangria that will stay cold all day or all night - perfect for a day at the beach or an evening on the patio with friends.
The BOSS insulated stainless steel beer growler features our signature TriMax® triple insulation technology and has been tested to keep liquids cold for 72 hours and hot up to 24 hours. (up to 36 hours without ice) Its dual use leakproof top has a wide opening for easy filling and a spout for easy drinking and pouring. A versatile and insulated stainless steel growler for anything, anytime, anyplace.
- TriMax Triple Insulation Technology for superior temperature retention
- Leakproof - wide opening for easy filling, spout for easy drinking & pouring
- Premium 18/8 stainless steel; no BPA, no phthalates, no liners
- Keeps cold up to 72 hours, hot up to 24 hours
- Interchangeable with flip spout sport top
- Removable fruit, tea, herb infuser
- Condensation-free, never sweats
- 64 fl. oz./1900 mL
- 10-15 days
- Product decoration is included in the purchase price. Decoration type will be determined in the proofing process once we receive your art/logo and the best method(s) will be chosen at that time.
Non-custom purchases, including samples, may be returned in a secure package within 30 days for the cost minus shipping and restocking fees. The items must be undamaged, unworn, unwashed and have any and all tags still attached.
- A 25% restocking fee is applied for blank returns that are not resellable (i.e., unique products that are custom created for your company).
- A 10% restocking fee is applied to resellable items.
Customized items cannot be returned.
Samples may be sent it back undamaged, unworn, unwashed, and with any and all tags in a secure package within 30 days for a credit towards your qualifying purchase of any item of minimum order quantity or greater.
- A 10% restocking fee is applied to any returned samples.
If your order was undeliverable, you can contact our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide a valid address for reshipment. You will be liable for any additional shipping costs incurred due to an inaccurate or invalid shipping address provided by you to us in your order details.
We will hold inventory on returned packages for up to 30 days, and any items stored here after this time will be donated, or disposed of in the most environmentally conscious manner available.
If you place an order and request to exchange the product after 48 hours or post-production, a 10% restocking fee is charged for resellable items. For items that are not resellable, a 25% restocking fee will be applied. Customized items cannot be exchanged.
We stand by the quality of our products and services at Coolperx. If you receive an item that has manufacturer defects or has been damaged during transit, we will gladly refund or replace items upon review. For any defective/damaged customized products (imprint, embroidery, heat transfer, screen-print, etching, laser), Coolperx will refund you for the cost of the item minus shipping.
All requests are carefully reviewed and refunds/replacements are made on a case-by-case basis. Please send a photo to email@example.com with a brief description of the problem and we’ll get back to you.